It's That Time of Year.
Get the your flu shot, NOT the flu!
MUST be completed prior to your appointment!
How to get your flu shot and get the most out of your appointment.
- Book an appointment in-person or by phone.
We will NOT be doing walk-in vaccinations this year.
- You must fill out the consent form ahead of time. It is available here on our website or ask for one in store. Pens and clipboards will NOT be provided this year.
- You must wear a mask to receive your flu shot.
- Prior to receiving your flu shot your temperature will be taken using a non-invasive infrared thermometer.
- Think ahead! Order your prescription refills and commonly used OTC products in advance and pick them up after your flu shot.
Please wait outside the pharmacy until 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Please wear a face mask at all times once inside the pharmacy.
Do you have any of the following (new or worsening):
- In the past 14 days, have you beenin close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, without wearing appropriate PPE?
- Have you returned from travel outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you recently been tested for COVID -19 and are awaiting results?
If you answered YES to any of these questions please DO NOT enter the pharmacy,
give us a call (519-451-0750) as we may need to reschedule your appointment.