It's that time of Year.
Get your flu shot, NOT the flu!
Flu season 2020
How to get your flu shot and get the most out of your appointment.
- Book an appointment in-person or by phone.
We will NOT be doing walk-in vaccinations this year.
- You must fill out the consent form ahead of time. It is available here on our website or ask for one in store. Pens and clipboards will NOT be provided this year.
- You must wear a mask to receive your flu shot.
- Prior to receiving your flu shot your temperature will be taken using a non-invasive infrared thermometer.
- Think ahead! Order your prescription refills and commonly used OTC products in advance and pick them up after your flu shot.
Please wait outside the pharmacy until 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Please wear a face mask at all times once inside the pharmacy.
Offer specialized clinics & consultations.
Provide practical advice.
Answer your questions.
The Family Pharmacy London Has Trusted Since 1973!
When you step into Coulter’s Pharmacy you find the best of both worlds: expert up-to-date advice and knowledgeable health care professionals providing personalized patient care and service.
With the grand reopening of Coulter’s Pharmacy in 2009 and with you, our valued customers in mind, we have brought together under one roof the pharmacy that you know and trust and a NEW full service Home Health Care Centre.
We’re independently owned and operated and pride ourselves on providing you and your family with the best personal care and attention you’ve come to expect from Coulter’s Pharmacy.
Our goal is to deliver the finest health care to our customers and promote independent and active living.
Our diem® premium care app is now available
- Access your prescriptions anywhere. Fast and simple refills.
- Manage all of your family’s health needs with a single account.
- Stay up to date on what’s new at your local pharmacy.